Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

New living room furniture

6:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »







The living room redo is almost complete. We have a few wall accents to find, but for the most part, the room is finished. I need to "stain" the buffet, but I've had this piece for a while (my mom stripped the old finish off of the buffet). I'm going to stain it with a red tint that matches the "orange/red" in the fabrics. It's hard to tell from the ottoman (which looks orange because of the yellow undertone), but think "barn red" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

The room was difficult to design as we have two focal points (TV cabinet and the fireplace) then two entryways--behind the couch and near the TV cabinet. All in all, I LOVE the way the room turned out. We picked "durable" fabrics to last a long time and the cats have a doctor date to get "declawed" finally. Poor kitty cats!

0 comments: